Uber – World’s No. 1 Taxi/cab services is now available in India and is offering free 1st three rides if you download the app and applying the following below coupon.
Steps to get free three Rs 50 each rides on uber app
- Download uber app : APPLE STORE | GOOGLE PLAY STORE | WINDOWS STORE
- After download and install, click Register/Signup
- Verify your account via OTP in your phone/mail.
- In the promotion code menu, add code : UBERDIMER
- If you dont use the code, you will not get free rides offer
- If the ride cost is above, pay the rest of the money via cash or paytm wallet.
- Enjoy super service from Uber – its amazing.
Uber now available in 22 cities of India which includes Ahmedabad, Surat, Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Indore, Kochi, Nagpur, Pune, Visakhapatnam, coimbatore, Jaipur, Jodhpur,Nashik, Udaipur, Ajmer, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mysore, New Delhi, Vadodara (Baroda)
How to book taxi via uber app —
- Download the app from android or apple store and register/signup with your email id and phone no…
- Add your paytm account and ensure it has atleast Rs 200 paytm wallet money. Add promo code Uberdimer in the promo code screen, so the next time you drive, Rs 50 will get automatically deducted from your taxi fare.
- Now go to book cab screen, enter your pickup location or click the arrow location icon at the bottom right of the screen, enter destination/drop down location, click the type of cab you want UberGo, UberBlack, UberX etc,
- click the set pickup location to confirm and
- finally click the credit/cash payment button depending on the type of payment you want to use, click REQUEST button and then wait for the driver to come.
- If you have selected paytm payment option, the cab fare will get automatically deducted from the paytm wallet and you have to do nothing, just leave the taxi.
- If you have selected cash button, the fare will be displayed on your and drivers phone screen, pay the cash amount displayed and its all done. Super easy.