Many of my friends are asking, where can we use Freecharge GO mastercard virtual credit card VCC?
You know if you have freecharge wallet, you can activate Freecharge GO VCC with just one click, free of charge, no cost. Only money loaded via bank into freecharge can be used for using via Fc GO card, promotional cashback money cant be used through VCC.
Also following transfer to bank/wallet working:
- Freecharge Go card to Rupizo – Working
- Freecharge GO VCC to Paytm – Failing and working, mixed reviews
- Freecharge Go to Oxigen – working
- Freecharge Go to DBS – working
- Freecharge GO to citrus cash – not working
- Freecharge Go to Mobikwik – not successful
- Freecharge to Pockets – not working as there is no Credit card option in Pockets Add funds option.. only ICICI bank account, internet banking or debit card or NEFT from other banks.
- Freecharge Go to Amazon – not working
- Freecharge Go to Flipkart – working
- Oxigen VCC to Freecharge, amazon – working
- Pockets to Freecharge – working
- Payzapp to Freecharge – working
- Udio to freecharge – failed
FreeCharge Go is currently restricted to Indian websites and apps like Snapdeal, TaxiForSure, BigBasket, Flipkart, Amazon etc. You can smoothly make a transaction on a variety of products, including fashion, groceries, travel or even hotel bookings.